Before registering your voucher it is important that you read the terms and conditions below to ensure you are eligible to use the voucher.
If you find you are not eligible to use a purchased voucher, please contact the office on 0843 289 3757 and we will assist you in receiving a refund.
Terms and Conditions
- Each pupil is allowed to use one voucher only.
- Pupils are to be 17 years old or over.
- Pupils should have or be in the process of applying for their UK Provisional Driving Licence, International Driving Licence or a Provisional Licence from another country is not acceptable. If you do not own a UK Provisional Licence, you can purchase a voucher and we can put your application for an instructor on hold until you have your licence. There is no need to wait to take up our amazing introductory offer!
- The voucher entitles you to the number of hours of driving tuition purchased. Please be aware that if you have purchased either four or five hours of driving tuition, two hours are saved for the day of your test.
- Please note any hours purchased outside of the voucher will be charged at the instructor's normal rate.
- The vouchers are for beginner drivers with no more than two hours behind the wheel. If you can drive an automatic car, you are not a Beginner driver. If you have driven abroad, you are not a beginner driver.
- The voucher is not valid for those with pre-booked tests.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The voucher is valid for manual driving lessons only, not automatic.
- All vouchers are subject to availability.
- The vouchers are subject to our 48 hours cancellation policy applies to this voucher. Hours on the voucher are subject to forfeiture if cancelled within 48 hours of the lessons date.
IF YOU BREAK ONE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUT CHOOSE TO COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW ANYWAY, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND.
If you are eligible to use the voucher, please complete the form below.